This tutorial details how to convert DVD to iPhone. You can watch DVD movies and TV shows on your iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 4 by following this DVD to iPhone guide.
The software you will need is:
Clone2Go DVD to iPhone Converter, with which you can
Convert DVD to iPhone,
Convert video to iPhone (AVI, WMV, ASF, 3GP, RM, RMVB, FLV, MKV, AVS, etc),
Download YouTube/Google videos for iPhone.
Note: If you are using a Mac, please go to: How to Convert DVD to iPhone/iPhone 3G/iPhone 3Gs on Mac?
In this guide, I'd like to center on how to convert DVD movie to iPhone using this all-in-one DVD to iPhone converter.
1. Download the latest version of Clone2Go DVD to iPhone Converter. Install and run it.
2. Click the "Open DVD" button to load the DVD movie. Alternatively, you can click "File -> Open DVD..." to import the DVD disc. After the DVD is imported, there will be a list of DVD titles showing in the program.
3. Tick the longest DVD title from the list. Double click this title and you will preview the movie in the program.
4. From the "Profile" drop-down list, navigate to the "Apple iPhone" category and choose the most appropriate output format for your iPhone. Note: You can also customize a specific profile to meet your needs. Click here to learn more.
5. Click "Start Encode" to start to convert DVD movie to iPhone video.
6. Add the output files to iTunes and sync them to your iPhone.
The steps are quite simple. However, there are some useful tips and tricks we can take a look at while using Clone2Go DVD to iPhone converter to convert DVD movies and TV shows to iPhone.
Tip 1. Trim the video
Sometimes, we don't need the whole DVD movie for viewing on iPhone. In this case, you can use the "Trim" function to get the exact clip from the movie. There are two methods to trim the video using Clone2Go DVD to iPhone Converter. Click to learn about how to trim video length.
Tip 2. Choose "Audio Track" and "Subtitle"
A common DVD movie has several audio tracks and subtitles. If you want to modify the default audio track and subtitle to your favorite, this program can help you. Click the DVD title to make sure the "DVD Options" is not greyed out and then you can choose an available audio track and subtitle for the title. Click here to learn more.
Tip 3. Merge all DVD chapters/titles into one file
Click the "Options" button on the main interface. In the pop-up dialog, navigate to "DVD" and tick "Do not separate a DVD video disc as titles". You will get a whole DVD movie rather than separate files. Of course, you need to make sure all DVD titles are selected.
Tip 4. Specify the output folder
Click the "Options" button on the main interface. In the "General" tab, you can specify the folder for the output file. For your convenience, the output file is easily available by clicking the "Folder" botton in the main interface after the encoding process.