The iPhone 5 was released on September 21, 2012. The screen is fantastic and iOS 6 brings with it a wealth of new features. Have you ever thought of how to enjoy FLV music moives on iPhone 5? At first, you need to convert FLV files to iPhone 5 compatible video format. Then you will be able to sync the output video files to your iPhone 5 with iTunes.
The following guide will show you how to convert FLV videos to iPhone 5 on Windows with Clone2Go Video to iPhone Converter.
1. Download and install the Clone2Go Video to iPhone Converter. Then launch it.
2. Click the "Add Video" button to import the FLV videos. Or click "File ->Add Video Files..." to import the source video. You can preview the DVD in the mini built-in player.
3. Click the "Apple iPhone" from the “Profile” drop-down list, and select "iPhone MPEG-4 Video" as the output format.
4. Click "Start Encode" to start the conversion
5. Add the output files to iTunes and sync them to iPhon 5.
Some additional tips:
Video formats supported by iPhone 5:
H.264 video up to 1080p, 30 frames per second, High Profile level 4.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats;
MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format.
Audio formats supported:
AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV